In IT world, Cloud is managed, shared applications, development platforms, or computing infrastructure accessible via the internet. It provides options such as bandwidth and on-demand computing power with flexible capabilities normally purchased as a metered service.
The next big evolution for the internet is cloud computing, where everyone from individuals to major corporations and governments move their data storage and processing into remote data centers.
Digital Links is highly experienced in cloud environments applicable to business and can advise your business on suitable Cloud Solutions.
We can provide a smooth transition to the cloud for businesses looking to take advantage of the myriad of cloud options, without all the stress. We have premium partner of all top layer cloud service providers globally.
How cloud services work
cloud computing services have several common attributes:
Visualization – cloud computing utilizes server and storage visualization extensively to allocate/reallocate resources rapidly
– resources are pooled and shared among multiple users to gain economies of scale
– resources are accessed via web-browser or thin client using a variety of networked devices (computer, tablet, smartphone)
– resources are self-provisioned from an online catalogue of pre-defined configuration
– resources can scale up or down, automatically
– resource usage is tracked and billed based on service arrangement
among the many types of cloud computing services delivered internally or by third party service providers, the most common are:
Software as a Service (SaaS)- software runs on computers owned and managed by the SaaS provider, versus installed and managed on user computers. The software is accessed over the public internet and generally offered on a monthly or yearly subscription.
Infrastructure as a Service (LaaS)- compute, storage, networking, and other elements (security, tools) are provided by the LaaS provider via public internet, VPN, or dedicated network connection. Users own and manage operating systems, applications, and information running on the infrastructure and pay by usage.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)- All software and hardware required to build and operate cloud-based applications are provided by the PaaS provider via public internet, VPN, or dedicated network connection. User pay by use of the platform and control how applications are utilized throughout their life-cycle.
Benefits of cloud services
cloud computing services offer numerous benefits to include:
- Faster implementation and time to value
- Anywhere access to applications and content
- Rapid scalability to meet demand
- Higher utilization of infrastructure investments
- Lower infrastructure, energy, and facility costs
- Greater IT staff productivity and across organization
- Enhanced security and protection of information assets